How to Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing
Hello, Jack here.
Do you think when you sleep money still runs to your account? Today I will write a post to share with you how to sleep, money still running to your account through affiliate marketing. Perhaps there are a lot of people out there still working, still making money daily through this form, or you can listen somewhere. Ok, let’s go deeper.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when an online retailer pays you a commission for traffic or sales generated from your referrals.
- Do you really make money with AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- 8 incredible statistics about Affiliate Marketing in the world
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing is a simple 3-step process:
- You recommend a product or service to your followers.
- Your followers purchase the product or service using your affiliate link.
- You get paid a commission for the sales made using your affiliate link.
Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing
Now you know the basic definition of affiliate marketing and how the process works, so let’s talk about how to get started.
Many would-be affiliate marketers don’t take the time to plan and instead sign up for every affiliate marketing network or affiliate marketing program they can find.
They end up overwhelmed and overloaded.
Don’t be like them.
Take your time and work through these 7 steps if you want to set yourself up for success. Complete the first 4 steps before you even consider promoting a single product.
1. Find Your Niche
Do you say “nitch” or “neesh?”
Either way you pronounce it, choosing a niche will give focus to your business and help you with content. It’ll also make it easier to create targeted marketing campaigns.
For some people, choosing their niche is the hardest part of starting their own business, but it doesn’t have to be that way. To choose your niche, it just takes asking a few questions:
- What am I passionate about? Typically, the things I am passionate about are things I am also already knowledgeable about, which makes it much easier to create content.
- Is this topic big enough? Is there enough to the topic to create up to 100 blog posts? If not, you may struggle with search engine optimization or have trouble developing authority.
- Is the niche oversaturated? Is there room for another affiliate in the niche? Before jumping into an overly popular niche and trying to compete with folks who’ve been around for a while, maybe give another niche a try.
- Is there money in this niche? Money isn’t everything, to be sure. If you’re interested in a couple of topics and one is a moneymaker, but one isn’t… choose the moneymaker.
You can check out a niche on an affiliate retailer like ClickBank to see if it’s worth putting time into it.
You can read more about Clickbank here.
2. Build a Website
Once you’ve found a profitable niche that you’re excited about, you’re ready to build a website and blog. WPBeginner has a great guide to help you choose the best blogging platform that will definitely make this process a lot easier.
The primary focus of your site is going to be your blog, but there are several pages that you should consider including (and some that are a flat-out MUST for affiliate marketers):
- About: Make it personable and let people get to know you a little.
- Contact: This should include all contact information that you want to share with your readers, advertisers, or potential partners.
- Disclaimer: If your site is monetized, this is where you share the how of it.
- Terms of Service: This is a legal page limiting your liability in the event of misuse of information or services provided on your site. It also details user responsibilities regarding copyrights and trademarks.
- Custom 404 Page: A custom 404 page goes a long way toward improving the user experience.
- Advertise: If you plan on selling on-site ads, include a page for advertisers with information about available spots, monthly views, audience demographics, and a contact form.
It’s important to make sure that your policies are clear and upfront to avoid confusion and to build trust with your audience.
|Wait… If you want your journey to earning $ 500+/day faster, Sign Up Now the link below for training.|
3. Create Quality Content
Now that the framework of your page is ready to go, you need to create content.
Some affiliate networks and affiliate programs require you to already have established content, site traffic, and monthly views at a certain level before they’ll accept you as an affiliate, so be sure to read the eligibility requirements for the specific networks and programs you’re considering before you apply.
This doesn’t mean that you have to create 100 blog posts before you can even think about becoming an affiliate marketer, but you should have at least 5 strong posts already on your site with more scheduled.
New to content marketing? Definitely check out my SEO guide to optimize your content to drive traffic to your site!
4. Grow Your Email List
Yes, email is still the #1 communication channel for marketing.
What does this mean to you? That it’s 3800% worth it to invest some time and money into growing your email list.
One of the easiest ways to grow your email list is by adding a popup to your site:
If you’re looking to step up your email marketing campaigns, check out these posts on decreasing you unsubscribe rates and segmenting your email list like a pro.
5. Choose Affiliate Products to Promote
If you’ve done the work to choose a niche, choosing affiliate products to promote should be easy! Choose products that fit your niche and relate to your content.
Where do you get ideas for products to promote? Anywhere, really:
Promote Products You Already Use
What do you already use and love? There’s probably an affiliate program for that.
Make a list of all of the products and services that you use and hit up Google to find their affiliate programs. Then, write reviews and plug in the affiliate links.
Promote Products That Fill a Need
Listen to the people who are interested in your niche. What problems are they facing? Are there gaps in the solutions that are already available? Find products that can help and try them out. If the products are good, become an affiliate and recommend them. Your audience wants solutions. If they work, they’ll be willing to pay for them.
Promote Products Your Audience Wants to Know About
Ask your audience what they’re interested in and try it. If it’s a good product, recommend it. If it isn’t, tell them. At best, you’ll get sales. At worst, you’ll gain more trust from your audience. Which basically means there’s no “worst” here.
Promote Products From Others in Your Niche
Pay attention to other affiliate marketers in your niche. What are they talking about and promoting? What ads are they using? Check out Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook to take a look at #affiliate and #ad to see what other affiliates are promoting.
6. Join an Affiliate Marketing Network
Affiliate marketing networks are essentially online marketplaces where retailers list their products and affiliates can find products to sell. The marketing network acts as a middleman. As the affiliate, you should never have to pay to sign up for an affiliate marketing network.
You can see more: Best Affiliate Networks for Earning Passive Income
In the article above, I have directed you to a world that you may not have thought of before, sitting at home and making money, making lots of money. Every year in the world there are many affiliate marketers who have admirable results, why not you, act right before it’s too late.
|If you want your journey to earning $ 500+/day faster, Sign Up Now the link below for training.|
What about you, are you making money online like me? And you are having a difficult problem, please be happy to leave a comment below for us to discuss. I will be happy when we are comfortable exchanging with each other.