CLICKBANK REVIEW: HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH CLICKBANK ($500+/DAY)
If you already know affiliate marketing and are learning about how to make money with Clickbank (target $500+/day). See this article, right below.
One of the simplest ways to make money online is to sell other people’s products. The practice is commonly referred to as affiliate marketing. In a nutshell, you find an interesting product online and agree with the vendor to give you a commission for every sale that you drive to their website.
If you’re new to this, I know you’re thinking:
- The best way to find great products?
- How to negotiate with suppliers?
- How do they know that the sale was introduced by you?
- When do they pay you and how can you trust them?
- And most importantly, how can you promote their products effectively and make a good living doing that?
This is where ClickBank (and many other similar networks) chime in.
- Do you really make money with AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- Affiliate Marketing For Beginners – Free Fast Start Guide
WHAT IS CLICKBANK?
Clickbank is an affiliate network known for being home to thousands of digital products like e-books, videos, and software. They’re simply middlemen between product vendors and affiliates.
If you’re the vendor, then you create your own product and set it up using Clickbank’s system. They then list your product in their marketplace so that tens of thousands of affiliates can see you. They handle the tracking using unique tracking links and cookies so they know exactly where the sale came from and credit the referring account accordingly.
Confused? It’ll be clearer in a moment. A lot of people start off as affiliates and then, later on, become vendors. We will focus on making money as an affiliate in this blog post, as it’s the simpler route.
As an affiliate, all you have to do is sign up for a ClickBank affiliate account and then start browsing their marketplace which lists all the available products from their partner vendors. Once you find a good product (we’ll get into that in a moment), ClickBank will give you a unique “affiliate link” that points to the vendor’s sales page. All you have to do then is make people buy through that link. You earn a commission for any sale made through your affiliate links.
WHY CLICKBANK? IS CLICKBANK LEGIT?
Yes, Clickbank is legit. They aren’t as well known as the Amazon Associates program, but they do a great job of providing people like you and me with products to recommend our readers.
Clickbank is not alone in what they do. There are many similar affiliate networks ( I list some at the end of this blog post). So why and when would you choose Clickbank over others? Here’s a breakdown of the top advantages I see:
- Very high commissions: Most ClickBank products pay 70%+ commission. You read that right. So in that case, if you sell a $100 product, you earn $70. You might think that’s way too high to be real, but it is. They’re mainly able to do that because most of their products are digital, which means there are no “production” costs, “shipping” costs or any other costs that are usually associated with physical products, hence the high commissions.
- They pay fast: As often as weekly or bi-weekly. Many affiliate networks pay on a NET 30 basis, which means they keep your money for 30 days after you’ve earned them. This can be a huge inconvenience and create cash flow problems especially if you’re running paid traffic.
- They’re newbie friendly: Some affiliate networks are strict when it comes to accepting new affiliates. They’re usually scared of fraudsters who can potentially jeopardize the network’s relationships with their advertisers and vendors by using shady promotional techniques. While this cautiousness is generally a good thing, it also makes it hard for new affiliates to get into those networks. How can you start taking your baby steps and experimenting with things when you’re not even allowed to promote any products?
- International affiliate friendly: Their direct deposit payment method works with Payoneer, a popular digital wallet that can help you easily get paid online no matter where you’re from in the world (with a few exceptions).
- Big variety of products: They have thousands of products available across about two dozen categories. That’s a lot of niches, a lot of products and a lot of opportunities.
|To take the first step, Sign Up with a hosting company.|
IS CLICKBANK SAFE?
Yes. Clickbank is a network used by hundreds of thousands if not millions of affiliate marketers. It is just a way to find new affiliate products to recommend and then connecting with the owner of the product.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE WITH CLICKBANK?
This is a highly subjective question. The biggest factors involved are the products you choose and how you promote them. We’ll break down exactly how to do that in the next sections. But if you’re asking if it’s possible to make money with Click Bank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely.
It’s not uncommon to see people doing 3 figures daily on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$50 in commission. Say the average is $30. This means you need 4 sales a day to hit $100+. It seems doable, doesn’t it? Depending on your level of expertise you could hit your first sale in days or months.
But if you’re a complete newbie, it’s not unrealistic to aim for your first sale in 2-3 months. From that point onwards, once you prove to yourself that it works, things become much easier.
If you’re looking for great examples of people making good money on ClickBank, check out Warren Wheeler of AMNinjas. He recently wrote a case study explaining how he was able to bring a brand new affiliate website from $0 to $300+ per day in less than 3 months with ClickBank.
Both of these posts discuss relatively different strategies. I’m actually going to get into both of those strategies as well as my recommended path to follow for beginners (and why I think beginners should follow it).
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH CLICKBANK: THE $500+/DAY BLUEPRINT
So now on to the nitty-gritty. Here’s the breakdown of what I’ll be covering to help you get your first ClickBank sale. There are 3 major steps:
- The product/offer.
- The funnel.
- The traffic.
We’ll go into more detail regarding each step but let me give you a quick overview of each. The product/offer is the ClickBank product you’ll be promoting. This might seem like it’s simple enough but screwing up this step could potentially hinder you from earning a single cent because the other steps are built on top of it. Product research has its own separate section below.
Next up is the funnel, the funnel basically represents the journey a visitor takes from the point they’re exposed to your website/ad/link for the first time, and up till the point they make a purchase through your affiliate link. There are different approaches to this and we’ll be discussing examples in the dedicated section below.
Finally, traffic. You have the product, you’ve set up the “journey” your visitor will go through to finally get to the product, now all that’s left is to actually start driving those visitors to your funnel.
HOW TO USE CLICKBANK AFFILIATE MARKETING TO MAKE $500 PER DAY
I know the information here may be overwhelming and you might be looking for an exact formula to start making money with ClickBank. The truth is, every single “option” I’ve mentioned here can make money but to sum it all up, here’s my recommended path:
- Pick a product that solves a problem, has high commissions and that you believe in its potential and importance to your audience.
- Create an article related to that product. It should add value. Do some keyword research and find some low competition long-tail keywords to write about. For instance, if your product is about dog training, write an article about “top 10 dog behavioral problems and their solution” ( I didn’t do keyword research for this).
- At the end of the article, give away a free guide containing more dog training tips or “8 Dangerous Foods for Dogs You Didn’t Know About”, you get the idea. Something to get your reader curious and wanting more.
- When they subscribe to your list, send them a couple of emails linking them to more articles or useful pieces of content, then pitch your dog training product after you’ve built some trust.
- Repeat this process and do some link building. If you have the budget, you can actually start running Facebook Ads and/or Adwords campaigns to the articles in parallel. Make sure your website is 15+ pages to maximize your chances of getting good traffic from Google.
The above is the basic, long-term strategy I recommend. It’s a lot of work but it pays off. You can always go the shorter route of just slapping together an opt-in page and driving paid traffic to it. However, these pages are much less likely to rank in search engines or bring you organic traffic.
Going the “valuable content creation” route allows you to utilize virtually any traffic source sequentially or in parallel and bring a strong, long-term asset that consistently brings in leads, traffic, and sales.
I hope this has been helpful, especially for beginners. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post them in the comments section below!
If you want to see how Spencer ended up making hundreds of dollars per day, you can check out a piece of his story from when he was building a lot of small niche sites. Sometimes the grind is real!
|If you want your journey to earning $ 500+/day faster, Sign Up Now the link below for training.|
Are you making money with Clickbank? Leave your comments below on how you do, I’d love to see it.